Course Details –
No. of Classes Per Week – 3
Total Course Duration – 2 months
Python is a language with a simple syntax, and a powerful set of libraries. While it is easy for beginners to learn, it is widely used in many scientific areas for data exploration. Introduction to Python Programming course is intended for students with little or no programming experience. This course will focus on all the concepts starting from a very basic level and aiming towards comprehensive and project-based learning. After doing this course students will be able to evolve through all the fundamentals concepts and writing codes by themselves. They will also be able to solve competitive programming level problems by the end of the course.
“Skill it”, Happy Teaching!
- Overview of Python. Why Python?
- Install Python IDE
- Environment Setup
- Your First Program in Python – Hello world !
- Basic Syntax, Variable and Values
- Integer and String Values
- User Input
- String Formatting
- Operators and Expressions
- Expressions & What is an Operator ?
- Arithmetic Operators
- Comparison Operators
- Bitwise Operators
- Conditional Statements
- If/Else statement
- Boolean expressions
- Other Conditional Expressions
- Loops in Python
- For Loop
- While Loop
- Nested Loop
- How to create a List?
- List – min()/max() method
- List – Count ()/index() method
- List insert() / Append() method
- List Reverse() / Sort() method
- Tuples, Dictionaries, and Sets
- Methods of Tuples
- Accessing Tuples and Operations in it
- Dictionaries Introduction
- Dictionaries Method
- Access/ Update/ Delete Dictionaries
- Introduction to Functions
- What is an argument?
- Passing the value
- Types of Functions
No Reviews found for this course.